Osculati is the leading company in Italy and one among the most important companies in Europe in the marine accessory market. More than 22000 catalogue references and the availability of 98% of them make Osculati’s stock department the largest marine accessory stock in Europe and one of the most well-stocked in the world. Osculati is the distributor of the leading international brands but it also boasts a production of over 7000 articles, designed and developed by the company’s Design & Engineering department.
For more than 50 years, VETUS has been an internationally operating developer, manufacturer and trading company, selling marine engines, generators and technical equipment for recreational craft and small commercial vessels.
An important part of our philosophy is to offer you innovation through design. We supply almost 4.000 technical products that are mostly designed or partly designed by the VETUS engineering team.
Allpa has a wide variety of original equipment from a broad range of renowned brands (e.g. Seastar, Johnson Pump, Technodrive/TwinDisc, Radice, Lofrans, Selva, Solé and Springfield) and a range of Allpa-branded products. The emphasis at Allpa is on technical products, which make up more than 70% of the total program with the remaining 30% being retail chandlery products, often with a technical element too. Allpa provides this product range of more than 25,000 individual items to the aftermarket as well as to boat builders.
Exalto B.V. is a technical manufacturer and supplier of marine equipment. With a vast experience of over 50 years, Exalto has established a name of high quality, supreme price/quality proportion and we accommodate a high level of technical knowledge and understanding. With the benefit of our own production facilities, we are able to offer our clients a tailor-made solution in either existing or new solutions.
Quick Nautical Equipment
QUICK Spa, world leader in production of equipment for boats, is a trusted supplier of the best shipyards and synonymous with guarantee and quality for shipowners and yachtsmen.
Quick Marine Lighting
Quick Marine Lighting is a range of high-quality LED fixtures, offering a wide range of cutting-edge solutions, in which the added value of “Made in Italy” is recognizable and tangible, from design to care for every detail. Quick Marine Lighting products are designed and built in Italy by the Quick S.p.A. Group.
LALIZAS manufactures safety marine equipment with a commercial presence in 130 countries around the world. The company holds a leading position in the European Marine market with decades of experience and expertise in lifesaving equipment. LALIZAS manufactures and distributes in the global market over 10.000 products of marine equipment, lifesaving equipment and miscellaneous items directly related to various sea sports and activities.
Lofrans’ founded in Monza/Italy in 1966 and since then has been dedicated to designing and manufacturing windlasses and anchor management solutions, that combine top performance, absolute safety and style. For many decades Lofrans’ enriches the market with innovative solutions, such as the Automatic Free Fall and the Control Box, and offers an impressive line-up of high quality products for boats and yachts from 6m. to 50m (20ft – 160 ft).
Max Power offers a full vessel maneuverability range, from simple tunnel thrusters to top-of-the-range retractable thrusters, ensuring complete freedom of choice. Backed up by an extensive range of accessories, power options and customized solutions, Max Power has become a leader in its market with a dedicated group of followers.
Nuova Rade is a leading company in design, production and sale of plastic accessories for boating trade. Its leadership is the result of more than 60 years of industrial experience in this field.
Since 1978, Cleemann Chair-Systems have been providing highly sophisticated, functional and extremely comfortable pilot chair systems to shipbuilders and shipowners all over the world. Being well-known for the high level of flexibility when designing an individual seat application, we have become established a leading company in the market.
Since 1939, SPEICH is committed to design, manufacture and supply high-performance windscreen wiper systems, associated control systems and washing equipment. Our professional products are custom-made to fit any window size and to match all specific kinds of application. We design our products according to the highest reliability, maintainability and safety criteria.